Acceptance of agreement
By accessing and using event.atata.icu, you agree to comply with these Terms. If you are using event.atata.icu on behalf of a company or other legal entity, then “you” also means such company or legal entity and you agree to be bound by these Terms even if we have separate agreement with you. You may not use event.atata.icu if you do not agree to the version of the Terms posted on event.atata.icu at the time you access the website. THIS AGREEMENT MAY BE AMENDED AT ANY TIME BY US FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT SPECIFIC NOTICE TO YOU. THE LATEST AGREEMENT WILL BE POSTED ON THE SITE, AND YOU SHOULD REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT PRIOR TO EACH USE OF THE SITE. This Agreement applies to all employers, companies, job seekers, visitors, employees, contractors and any others who visit the website and/or access the Service ("Users").
Types of Users
event.atata.icu has different roles with respect to different types of Users and "you" as used in this agreement will apply to visitors who browse the Service and the event.atata.icu website, and individuals who access and use the Service on their own individual behalf and/or on behalf of a company. If you use the Service to search for employees, view resumes, post jobs, send an invitation to an interview, manage potential employees human resource information, you are an ("Employer"), also sometimes referred to as "Company". If you use the Service to create your Personal account, register for job alert emails, or otherwise search for or apply for jobs, you are a "Job Seeker". If you use the Service to manage your benefits, you are an "Employee".
To access or use event.atata.icu, (1) you must be 14 years of age or older and, if under 18, your use of event.atata.icu must be under the supervision of a parent or guardian or other responsible adult and (2) you, or (where applicable) the adult supervising your use of event.atata.icu, must have the power and authority to enter into these Terms. Except for an employer’s authorized use of a Free Employer Account, or as otherwise approved by us, event.atata.icu is for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use event.atata.icu if we have terminated your account or banned you. YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY.
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks and other proprietary and/or intellectual property rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by the Limited Right to Use Section of this Agreement, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. You shall not be permitted to copy or reproduce any portion of the Site. event.atata.icu and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of event.atata.icu’s or any third party''s intellectual property rights. References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply event.atata.icu’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. event.atata.icu is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third party web sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.You agree that any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding event.atata.icu or the Service are entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you. event.atata.icu reserves the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
Staff staff ® is a registered trademark of AVG LLC. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on event.atata.icu are our property or the property of third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of the third party that owns the Mark.
Limited right to use
event.atata.icu contains Content provided by us and our licensors. We and our licensors (including other users) own and retain all proprietary (including all intellectual property) rights in the Content we each provide and event.atata.icu owns and retains all property rights in event.atata.icu. If you are a user, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license under the intellectual property rights licensable by us to download, view, copy and print Content from event.atata.icu solely for your personal use in connection with using event.atata.icu. Except as provided in the foregoing, you agree not to: (1) reproduce, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, publicly perform or display, sell, adapt or create derivative works based on event.atata.icu or the Content (excluding Your Content); or (2) rent, lease, loan, or sell access to event.atata.icu.
The job posting, resume database ("event.atata.icu Resume Database") and other features of event.atata.icu may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. event.atata.icu Accounts may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals to network for personal or professional purposes with other individuals. event.atata.icu specifically prohibits any other use of event.atata.icu, and all Users agree not to do any of the following:
- post any jobs on event.atata.icu Site for any competitor of event.atata.icu or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with event.atata.icu;
- post jobs or content on event.atata.icu Site that contain hyperlinks, "hidden" keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading;
- post jobs for modeling or talent or talent scouting positions on event.atata.icu Site;
- use event.atata.icu Resume Database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information in the event.atata.icu Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services;
- use event.atata.icu for commercial recruitment, executive search, staffing, outsourced employment or any other professional employment or recruitment activity;
- post or submit to event.atata.icu Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
- post on event.atata.icu Site any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- send unsolicited mail or e-mail, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a User of event.atata.icu Site; (9) delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on event.atata.icu Site ''s infrastructure;
- notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search event.atata.icu Site other than the search engine and search agents available from event.atata.icu on such event.atata.icu Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari);
- decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of event.atata.icu Site;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the event.atata.icu Content or information available from event.atata.icu Site, without express written consent from event.atata.icu; or
- frame or link to event.atata.icu Content or information available from event.atata.icu Site. event.atata.icu monitor any materials posted, transmitted, or communicated to or within the Site. If you believe that something on the Site violates these Terms please contact our designated agent set forth in Section 10 below. If notified by a User of User Content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, event.atata.icu may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to take any other actions whether to remove or request the removal of the User Content. event.atata.icu has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
USE OF OUR SERVICE
The information in this section applies to all User accounts ("Account"). You may control your profile information and how you interact with the Service by changing the settings in your Profile Settings Settings page. When creating your Account or uploading information to the Service through your Account, you represent and warrant that you will provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and you must keep your account password secure. We encourage you to use "h3 class='my-md-3 my-2'" passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. You must notify event.atata.icu immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. event.atata.icu will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your Account.
Social sign up and sign in via Social Media Channels
You may be able to register an account and subsequently access event.atata.icu through a social networking site, such as Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn. If you access event.atata.icu through a Social Networking Site you agree that we may access and store (if applicable) job-related information, data, text, tags, that you have provided to and stored and made accessible in your Social Networking Site account so that it is available on and through event.atata.icu via your account and your profile page.
Subject to the privacy settings that you have set with the Social Networking Site account you use to access event.atata.icu, personally identifiable information that you post to that Social Networking Site may be displayed on event.atata.icu. Please note: your relationship with your Social Networking Sites is governed solely by your agreement with those Social Networking Sites and we disclaim any liability for personally identifiable information that may be provided to us by a Social Networking Site in violation of the privacy settings that you have set with that Social Networking Site account.
The Service may allow Users to post content that may be viewable by other Users, including job and company information, job postings, application information, insurance plan information, onboarding information, logos, trademarks, comments, questions, and other content or information ("User Content").
You agree not to post User content that:
- Impersonate another person, or his or her email address, or misrepresent your current or former affiliation with an employer;
- Create user accounts under false or fraudulent pretenses; create or use an account for anyone other than yourself; or create multiple active user accounts; to post multiple reviews for the same company
- Post Content that you do not own or have the right to post in accordance with the license set forth in these Terms;
- Violate these Terms, the terms of your agreements with us, explicit restrictions set forth in our Community Guidelines, or any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- Post Content that is defamatory, libelous, or fraudulent; that you know to be false or misleading; or that does not reflect your honest opinion and experience;
- Act in a manner that is threatening, racist or bigoted, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by event.atata.icu);
- Promote, endorse or further illegal activities;
- Disclose information in violation of any legally enforceable confidentiality, non-disclosure or other contractual restrictions or rights of any third party, including any current or former employers or potential employers;
- Violate the privacy, publicity, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third-party;
- Solicit personally identifying information from minors;
Except as expressly approved by us, use event.atata.icu for commercial activities and/or promotions such as advertising and other forms of solicitation; Introduce software or automated agents to event.atata.icu or access event.atata.icu so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated messages, or to scrape, strip or mine data from event.atata.icu without our express written permission; “Frame” or “mirror” or otherwise incorporate part of event.atata.icu into any website, or “deep-link” to any portion of event.atata.icu without our express written permission. Copy, modify or create derivative works of event.atata.icu (including event.atata.icu Content) without our express written permission; Copy or use the information, content, or data on event.atata.icu in connection with a competitive service; Sell, resell, rent, lease, loan, trade or otherwise monetize access to event.atata.icu or any event.atata.icu content without our express written permission; Interfere with, disrupt, modify, reverse engineer, or decompile any data or functionality of event.atata.icu; Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or similar software to event.atata.icu; Attempt to circumvent any security feature of event.atata.icu; or Expose us or our users to any harm or liability.
Third party links and services
You may not post any job ad that:
- Does not comply with the applicable laws or regulations of the country law;
- Contains false information or solicits employees by intentional misrepresentation, such as, misrepresentation of the terms of employment, the hiring entity, or the identity of the poster;
- Involves any screening requirement where such screening requirement is not an actual and legal requirement of the advertised position;
- Contains any logo or brands, or link to website, other than your own or those of any entity for which you are authorized to submit job ads;
- Contains multiple job openings in a single job ad;
- Discriminates against applicants on the basis of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other ground(s) prohibited by applicable law, in each case as determined in event.atata.icu's reasonable discretion.
Reviews on event.atata.icu
You may not offer incentives in exchange for company or interview reviews. You may not trade reviews with other employers. We will remove reviews where we have evidence that users were compensated to leave reviews. You may not coerce employees to leave reviews. Coercion includes asking employees to provide proof to an employer that they wrote a review whether or not that proof includes the content of the review itself.
Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
This provision applies to all advertisers, including employers who purchase Job Ads or display ads. Unless we agree otherwise, you may not use or otherwise process data collected or derived from ads ("Ad Data") for any purpose (including retargeting, building or augmenting user profiles, allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags, or combining with data across multiple advertisers' campaigns) other than to assess the performance and effectiveness of your campaigns on an aggregate and anonymous basis. You may not, and you may not permit a third-party to, transfer or sell any Ad Data to, or use Ad Data in connection with, any ad network, ad exchange, data broker, or other party not acting on behalf of you and your campaigns. You may use information provided directly to you from users if you provide clear notice to and obtain consent from those users and comply with all applicable laws and industry guidelines, including those applicable to data protection.
Enforcement by event.atata.icu
Removal of Content
While event.atata.icu has no obligation to do so, event.atata.icu reserves the right to review and delete (or modify) any Content that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms or other applicable policies posted on event.atata.icu, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, inappropriate. If you see any Content on event.atata.icu that you believe violates our policies, you may contact us here. Once notified, we will review the Content and consider whether to remove or modify it. Please note: Our interpretation of our policies and the decision whether or not to edit or remove Content is within our sole discretion. You understand and agree that if we choose not to remove or edit Content that you find objectionable, that decision will not constitute a violation of these Terms or any agreement we have with you.
Other enforcement actions
While we have no obligation to do so, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action in our sole discretion against you if you violate these Terms, including without limitation: removing Content from event.atata.icu (or modifying it); suspending your rights to use event.atata.icu; terminating your membership and account; reporting you to law enforcement, regulatory authorities, or administrative bodies; and taking legal action against you.
Defending Our Users
While we have no obligation to do so, we reserve the right, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, to take appropriate action to protect the anonymity of our users against the enforcement of subpoenas or other information requests that seek a user's electronic address or identifying information.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our owners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including attorneys’ fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
Disclaimers and Limitation on Liability
The disclaimers and limitations on liability in this section apply to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law. Nothing in this section is intended to limit any rights you have which may not be lawfully limited. You are solely responsible for your interactions with advertisers and other users and we are not responsible for the activities, omissions, or other conduct, whether online or offline, of any advertiser or user of event.atata.icu. We are not responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate, or unlawful Content (including any information in profiles) posted on event.atata.icu, whether caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in event.atata.icu. We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any communication with advertisers or other users. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any hardware and software due to technical problems on the Internet or on event.atata.icu or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with event.atata.icu. Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of event.atata.icu or from any Content posted on event.atata.icu or transmitted to users.
THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, VIRUSES, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. YOU AGREE THAT WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU. THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or event.atata.icu. You may terminate this Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue all further use of the Site. event.atata.icu also may terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, if in event.atata.icu’s sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement by either you or event.atata.icu, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under this Agreement or otherwise. This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or event.atata.icu.
General Compliance with Laws
You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding use of the Site, our products and services, and your purchases and browsing.
Use of Information